By Travelzoo Staff
For $25 per person, explore the Trans-Canada Trail
, the world's longest collection of recreational trails that stretches from the Pacific to the Atlantic. Located only 30 minutes from Niagara Falls and 90 minutes from Toronto, Travelzoo subscribers can escape the city for an hourlong trail ride with HorsePlay Niagara, which TripAdvisor users rate an impressive 4.5 stars
Why we love it
- Explore the Trans-Canada Trail on horseback during a 1-hour trail ride for $25 per person
- HorsePlay Niagara earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Or save more and get this same deal for 2 for $48
- Pass through hickory and oak trees as they come into bloom this spring
- Located 30 minutes from Niagara Falls and 90 minutes from Toronto
Apr 30, 2013 - Oct 30, 2013
11061 Ellsworth Rd N.
Port Colborne, ON L3K 5V4
- Good for all skill levels, the ride starts with a brief instruction from an experienced guide who will assist riders through the entire trail. Trot along the tree-lined paths overlooking scenic ponds or quarries and keep an eye out for wildlife like deer.
- Take a friend and save more with this same deal for two for $48, regularly $80. Trips can be reserved any day of the week into October (blackout dates apply; see below for details). Come prepared with closed-toe shoes and long pants, as well as a camera to remember your experience.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Oct. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Minimum of 2 horseback riders in a group. Not valid June 27 - Sept. 14, 2013. Must be 6 years old or older to participate. 300 lb weight limit applies. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms