By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can take a day tour to Niagara Falls from Trip On for $19 per person -- a savings of more than 60%. Tours are roundtrip and depart from three Toronto-area pickup locations starting at 8 a.m from Scarborough, Toronto at 8:30 a.m. and Mississauga at 9:15 a.m.
Why we love it
- Save more than 60% on a roundtrip luxury bus ride between Toronto and Niagara Falls
- Tours stop at Canada One Factory Outlets and include a coupon book to use at shops like Michael Kors
- After hitting the outlets continue to Clifton Hill for another 3-hour stop to explore the sights of Niagara Falls
- Trips depart from 3 GTA locations on March 15, 23, 30 and April 6, 13, 20 and 27
Feb 19, 2013 - Apr 27, 2013
- This full-day excursion is available March 15, 23, 30 and April 6, 13, 20 and 27 and includes:
- 3-hour stop at Canada One Factory Outlets: Shop at designer outlet stores like Michael Kors, Escada and Coach; this deal also includes a coupon book to use during your visit.
- 3-hour stop at Clifton Hill: Explore the sights of Niagara Falls and attractions like Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum, Marineland park, or Niagara SkyWheel, which soars 175 feet above the falls (admission to attractions are not included in this deal).
Trip On will also allow Travelzoo subscribers to use this voucher for transportation from the Greater Toronto Area to pick up locations for a winter winery tour
or Niagara beer and wine excursion
from Niagara Fun Tours through April 27; check here
for redemption details.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 15, through April 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. To book please email email@example.com. Trips may be canceled or rescheduled if there are not at least 15 people reserved for the tour. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms