By Travelzoo Staff
Take a tour of award-winning microbreweries and wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake, and sample wine and craft beer on a private tour with Niagara Fun Tours. For $35 per person, regularly $89, embark on this experience TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- This 4- to 5-hour experience tours 3 breweries and 2 wineries
- Tour award-winning wineries and microbreweries around Niagara-on-the-Lake with transportation included for $35 per person
- Buy 2 vouchers to make this a fun couple's activity
- Niagara Fun Tours is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- There are 4 pickup locations to choose from, beginning at Cineplex Odeon at 11 a.m.
Nov 15, 2012 - May 27, 2013
- Subscribers can visit two wineries and three microbreweries located just outside Niagara-on-the-Lake, including:
- Niagara Oast House Brewers, which just opened and performs its own farm-to-barrel fermenting and has live jazz certain days of week (call ahead for more information)
- Silversmith Brewery, which opened this summer in a former church built in 1894; its Black Lager won the People's Choice Award at WVRST's Oktoberfest Craft Invitational this year
- Niagara College Teaching Brewery, which recently won an Editor’s Circle Award at the 10th annual Golden Tap Awards, which recognizes achievements in beer in Ontario
- Niagara College Teaching Winery, which won second place in the pinot noir category and third in the cabernet franc category at this year's annual Cuvée Awards
- Cattail Creek Estate Winery, whose 2007 Cabernet Merlot Reserve won Red Wine of the Year at this year's Ontario Wine Awards
- The tour also includes a stop at Benchmark Restaurant, which has won an OpenTable Diners' Choice award and is rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor (lunch is not included).
- Tours are conducted Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays Oct. 26 through May 26, 2013. There are four pickup locations to choose from, beginning at Cineplex Odeon at 11 a.m. Click here for three other choices, plus the option to be picked up at a Lundy's Lane hotels prior to 11 a.m. (by appointment only).
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Update: A stop at Chocolate FX for chocolate samples has been added to this tour. Vouchers can be redeemed online starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through May 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Please refer to website for pickup times and locations. Tours are conducted Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Oct. 26, 2012, through May 26, 2013. Voucher is subject to a re-booking fee if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms