By Travelzoo Staff
At the heart of the hustle and bustle of Niagara Falls lies a respite from the larger, more imposing hotels on the strip. At $149 per night, the Old Stone Inn offers guests a 40% savings on current rates.
Why we love it
- Stay on a weekday July 1 - Sept. 30 for $149. All guests will receive continental breakfast for two each morning and a $25 dinner credit to use at the on-site restaurant.
- Two-night stays are also available and include a wine gift upon departure in addition to the breakfast and credit.
- The Old Stone Inn is located on a side street off busy Fallsview Boulevard and is directly across from the IMAX Theatre and Skylon Tower. A few minutes' walk from Niagara Falls, this boutique hotel is in the middle of the action but still has a quaint feel.
Old Stone Inn
5425 Robinson St.
Niagara Falls, L2G 7L6
What's included & when
- May 25, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
- Visit the Old Stone Inn, a boutique hotel in the heart of Niagara Falls, at 40% off
- $149 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, July 1 - Sept. 30
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $20)
- $25 Old Stone Inn dinner credit
- Wine tasting vouchers for 2 (reg. $40)
- 2-night stays, July 1 - Sept. 30 for $229 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals)
- Guests staying 2 nights also receive a wine departure gift
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, the following midweek stays are no longer available: July 7-11, 14-18, 21-22; Aug. 4, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29.
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-263-6208 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 5-6, 12-13; Aug. 14-15. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms