By Travelzoo Staff
At the heart of the hustle and bustle of Niagara Falls lies a respite from the larger, more imposing hotels on the strip. At $199 for a two-night stay, the Old Stone Inn offers guests a 38% savings on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Arrive Sunday to Wednesday, or Thursday to Saturday for $50 more. All guests will receive continental breakfast for two each morning, a $25 dinner credit to use at the on-site restaurant, a $50 voucher to the nearby Seneca Casino and a farewell gift.
- The Old Stone Inn is located on a side street off of busy Fallsview Boulevard and is directly across from the IMAX Theatre and Skylon Tower. A few minutes' walk from Niagara Falls, this boutique hotel is in the middle of the action but still has a quaint feel.
Old Stone Inn
5425 Robinson St.
Niagara Falls, L2G 7L6
What's included & when
- Dec 10, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013
- Visit the Old Stone Inn, a boutique hotel in the heart of Niagara Falls, and stay 2 nights for $199 -- a savings of 38% on regular pricing
- Sunday-Wednesday arrivals in a Standard room; Thursday-Saturday 2-night stays are $50 more
- Guests will receive continental breakfast for 2 each morning (reg. $20), $50 Seneca Casino voucher and farewell gift including a bottle of wine (reg. $50)
- $25 dinner credit to the on-site restaurant
- Travel through April 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-263-6208 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 12-13, 15, 28-31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms