By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to a grand countryside mansion in the Niagara wine country for a two-night, two-person fall escape for $329 -- regularly $590. The Riverbend Inn & Vineyard invites guests to enjoy the finer things in life, including daily breakfast, a dining credit, cheese and wine tastings and a farewell gift of wine and treats upon checkout.
Why we love it
- Take a step back in time as you settle into a spacious room equipped with 1860s Georgian-style furnishings and a fireplace, with views over the estate's well-kept gardens or the private vineyard.
- The on-site CAA 4-Diamond restaurant serves up dishes such as Dijon and pistachio-encrusted Ontario rack of lamb, and pan-seared mahimahi with artichoke hearts and cucumber and pear slaw.
- There are many sides to Niagara, from the vivacious excitement of the Falls to the countryside beauty of the surrounding wine region. Go for a drive through flowing rural landscapes to witness vivid fall foliage, or take in the quaint charm of nearby Niagara-on-the-Lake, which Lonely Planet describes as "an undeniably gorgeous place, with tree-lined streets, lush parks and impeccably restored houses."
Riverbend Inn & Vineyard
16104 Niagara River Parkway
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
What's included & when
- Nov 15, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013
- Niagara-on-the-Lake fall getaway for 2 at the 19th-century Riverbend Inn & Vineyard for $329
- Arrive Sundays-Thursdays through April 29, 2013
- 2 nights in a Premium room with 1860s Georgian-style furnishings and a fireplace -- regularly $590
- $50 to spend at the on-site CAA 4-Diamond restaurant
- Continental breakfast for 2, delivered to your room each morning (reg. $60)
- Riverbend wine flight with cheese plate (reg. $50)
- Wine tastings of vintages from 2 nearby wineries (reg. $40)
- Gift upon departure including a bottle of wine and tasty delicacies (reg. $50)
- Upgrade to a Superior room with larger bed for $50 more
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-955-5553 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 24-25, 30-31; Feb. 17-18; March 29, 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms