By Travelzoo Staff
Few Niagara deals pack as much of a punch as this one, which fits an overnight stay in an upgraded room, dinner for two, tastings, tours and more into an exclusive $129 package that saves nearly 60% on regular pricing. This offer from the Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls is available weekdays through January or weekends for $40 more. Two-night stays are also available.
Why we love it
- The getaway begins in an upgraded Falls Side room at the closest hotel to Niagara's famous natural wonder. Dinner for two is taken care of, with three courses to feast on at Remington's of Niagara. Rise to breakfast at the on-site Applebee’s then head out for a day of exploration. Stop into the Seneca Casino to use a $50 slot credit, take the short drive to the area’s wineries with tastings at four different estates, and then hit Chocolate F/X for a guided tour and delectable samples.
The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls
6546 Fallsview Blvd
Niagara Falls, L2G 3W2
What's included & when
- Oct 17, 2012 - Jan 31, 2013
- Niagara getaway package for 2 at the Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls for nearly 60% off regular pricing
- $129 for 1 night in an upgraded Falls Side room, Sundays-Thursdays; Fridays and Saturdays are $40 more
- Includes a 3-course meal for 2 at Remington's of Niagara (reg. $90)
- Hot breakfast for 2 at the on-site Applebee's (reg. $20)
- Wine tasting passes for 2 at Inniskillin Estate, Peller Estates, Hillebrand and Jackson Triggs (reg. $56)
- Guided visit for 2 at the nearby Chocolate F/X chocolate factory
- $50 slot-play certificate to be used at Seneca Casino on the U.S. side of the Falls
- Make it a 2-night weekday stay for $199 (reg. $484) or 2-night weekend stay for $249 (reg. $544) and receive breakfast and the slot play daily
- Travel through January
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-703-3214 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 20; Nov. 25-26, 30; Dec. 1, 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms