By Travelzoo Staff
Explore diverse lands and cultures through the award-winning articles and photography in National Geographic magazine, recipient of ASME's Magazine of the Year Award in 2011 and the National Magazine Award in 2012 for Best Tablet Edition. With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers get a one-year digital subscription (12 monthly issues) for $12 or a one-year print subscription for $20 -- less than the cost of three issues purchased at the newsstand.
Why we love it
- A 1-year digital subscription to the Best Tablet Edition of 2012 is just $12
- Or, you can get a 1-year print subscription for $20
- Read award-winning stories like "A Cry for the Tiger" and "Lost Lords of the Sahara"
- ASME crowned the publication Magazine of the Year in 2011
- Makes a great stocking stuffer
Dec 06, 2012 - Jan 31, 2013
- National Geographic features on-the-ground reporting on topics ranging from nature and science to travel and adventure, including stories like "A Cry for the Tiger" and "Lost Lords of the Sahara" as well as images captured by some of the world's best photographers. The digital subscription, accessible via iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire, offers additional features like dynamic videos, interactive maps and access to National Geographic's online archive of issues dating back to 1888.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately upon purchase, through Jan. 31, 2013. Once you've purchased your voucher, sign up online for your digital or print subscription. Follow the instructions on the landing page. After redemption, get immediate access to the digital edition. Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery of the first print issue. Not valid for U.S. residents. The voucher includes any taxes and fees. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms