By Travelzoo Staff
Lounge at an award-winning, 5-star Costa Rican resort nestled between two beaches. This special at the Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo makes the fifth night free and cuts up to $650 off the regular cost of a five-night stay.
Why we love it
- Prices vary by times of the year, but it's widely available through Costa Rica's dry season (now through April). Visit for the following effective nightly prices, based on a five-night stay with the fifth night free:
- - $320 ($1600 per couple for five nights), arrive May 22 - July 15
- - $420 ($2100 for five nights), arrive April 13 - May 17 or July 20 - Aug. 12
- - $520 ($2600 for five nights), arrive Jan. 11 - Feb. 10; Feb. 23 - March 10; or April 7-12
- Named by Frommer's as the "most luxurious and impressive large-scale resort" in the country, this resort nabbed a spot on Conde Nast Traveler's Gold List for the past seven years.
- Highlights include multiple restaurants and a lounge, three pools, an 18-hole Arnold Palmer-designed golf course, complimentary snorkeling and a posh spa that uses local ingredients such as rain-forest mud.
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Guanacaste, Costa Rica,
What's included & when
- Dec 21, 2012 - Aug 16, 2013
- 5-star getaway package for 2 at the Four Seasons Costa Rica
- $320 per night with a 5-night stay (that's $1600 per couple)
- Accommodations in a Terraza room with views of the landscape and forest
- Arrive May 22 - July 15; other arrivals through May 17 are also part of the fifth-night-free sale
- The Liberia Costa Rica Airport is about 45 minutes from the resort
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 011-506-2696-0098 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms