By Travelzoo Staff
Save 30% while unwinding at Stratford's enchanting Mornington Rose Bed & Breakfast, rated 5 stars by TripAdvisor users. A one-night stay in a Premium Room with gourmet breakfast, two spiked hot chocolates and assorted chocolate goodies is just $79. Make it a two-night stay for $149.
Why we love it
- Stroll along the banks of the Avon River and Lake Victoria, or check out charming boutiques, gourmet restaurants, exceptional theatre, and quaint artisan shops and studios.
- All rooms are located on the second floor and include ensuite bathrooms, queen size or extra-long twin beds with cozy bedding, a separate sitting area and a variety of other conveniences, including a small refrigerator, coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. Guests can also enjoy complimentary refreshments throughout the day.
- This Southwestern Ontario gem is less than an hour from Waterloo and less than two hours from Toronto or Hamilton. Check out Visit Stratford for upcoming events in the area.
Mornington Rose Bed & Breakfast
240 Mornington Street
Stratford, ON N5A 5G5
What's included & when
- Dec 10, 2012 - Apr 27, 2013
- Charming Stratford getaway for 2 at the Mornington Rose Bed & Breakfast, less than 2 hours from Toronto, at 30% off regular rates
- $79 for 1 night in a Premium Room (reg. $99)
- $149 for 2 nights in a Premium Room (reg. $198)
- Includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2
- 2 spiked hot chocolates
- Complimentary tray of assorted chocolate treats
- Parking and Wi-Fi included
- Valid for check-in daily Jan. 18 - April 27
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-277-9577 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available: Feb. 4-9, 14-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms