By Travelzoo Staff
For $34 per person, learn the tricks of the chocolate-making trade in a workshop that blogTO calls "interesting and fun."
Travelzoo subscribers who have used this deal praise it as a "truly amazing" experience. This offer saves nearly 60%
on a 90-minute class, including
all materials and equipment, at four Toronto-area locations.
Why we love it
- 90-minute classes are "interesting and fun" (blogTO)
- Buy 2 vouchers and make it a date
- Valid at 4 Toronto-area locations
- A Travelzoo visitor called the staff "insightful"
Jun 18, 2013 - Dec 01, 2013
- Classes start with a brief history of chocolate and the process of turning cocoa beans into candy bars and bonbons. Participants have the chance to sample different chocolates before donning aprons and becoming amateur chocolatiers.
- Create Belgian specialty bonbons, truffles and chocolate fondant while working with several different kinds of chocolate. Each student gets a ribbon-tied box filled with their creations to take home.
for a sneak peek of what this workshop is all about.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 4, through Dec. 1, 2013. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid at all 4 locations. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Check website for allergy information. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms