By Travelzoo Staff
Forgo the bustle this summer and hightail it to the picturesque town of Guelph, in the heart of Southwestern Ontario. For $135, enjoy a luxurious overnight escape for two in a Deluxe suite at the Delta Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre. This escape includes breakfast, a $30 on-site dining credit and parking, saving 40% on non-package pricing.
Why we love it
- Upgrade to a stay in a Heritage suite or Luxury suite with separate living room, fireplace and upgraded amenities like plush bathrobes and nightly turn-down service for just $145 nightly, a savings of nearly 50%. Luxury suites also feature two-person Jacuzzis.
- Dining credit can be redeemed at the on-site restaurant and bar, Fifty West -- a top-rated local steakhouse with Asian and European influences, and well-rounded daily breakfasts.
- Visitors to the area can explore charming art galleries and lush parks, take in local theatre and unique festivals.
- This property is just 20 minutes from the Region of Waterloo International Airport, and 45 minutes from Toronto Pearson or Hamilton International Airport. Guelph is also easily accessible by Go Transit.
Delta Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre
50 Stone Road West
Guelph, ON N1G 0A9
What's included & when
- Jun 05, 2013 - Sep 01, 2013
- Ontario retreat for 2 at the Delta Guelph Hotel, 45 minutes from Toronto, at 40% off
- $135 1-night stay in a Deluxe Suite with kitchenette, many also include private terrace (reg. $155)
- $30 dining credit
- Includes breakfast for 2 (reg. $30) and parking (reg. $12)
- For $10 more nightly, stay in a more spacious Heritage or Luxury suite with separate living room and fireplace (reg. $205)
- Check in daily July 1 - Sept. 1
Check out Visit Guelph
for more information on things to see and do in the area.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-520-4552 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. This deal is not available on: July 6, 13, 26-27; Aug. 24, 30-31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms