By Travelzoo Staff
"If you’re a fan of red meat, you won’t be disappointed," Avenue Magazine says of Bistro Saisons' farm-to-table fare with a French twist.
Why we love it
- Canadian fare with French influence and locally sourced ingredients
- Edmonton Journal: It's "a winner" for its "quality," "joyful service" and "cheery vibe"
- OpenTable Diner's Choice winner
- Carnivores will delight in free reign of the menu
Aug 28, 2013 - Nov 5, 2013, Tuesday - Saturday
11358 104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 2W9
- For $49 (reg. $100), 2 can indulge in a dinner at this Edmonton gem
Order 2 appetizers like the crisp duck fritters and house terrine and 2 entrees such as pan-roasted pork loin chop with summer cassoulet, Dijon apple jus, braised red and cabbage
Pair with 2 glasses of sparkling wine
Menu also features chicken and fish options like fried oysters to start and walleye entree
Or, 4 can have this dinner for $95 (reg. $200) and save even more
The fine print
Reservations are required. Valid Tuesday-Saturday. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity will be automatically added to the full value of the bill (additional gratuity is suggested for excellent service). Must be at least 18 years old to purchase this deal.
See all terms