By Travelzoo Staff
Called "a treat" and named one of the best restaurants in 2011 by Avenue Magazine, The Creperie also earned this year's TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Why we love it
- Dine in a cellar-style setting while surrounded with bottles of wine and Champagne
- Guests select from a menu that focuses on classic crepe creations
- Options include a dinner for 2 or 4 people -- for half off
Aug 06, 2013 - Oct 25, 2013, Sunday - Friday
10220 103 Street NW.
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C9
- For $35 for 2 people or $69 for 4 -- a 50% savings in both instances -- order a 3-course dinner with items selected from the menu
Get a shared croustille au fromage designed for 2 people; it includes fried, lightly seasoned cheese crepes and a garlic dip
Choose 2 entrees (select from any crepe dish or the following entrees: cedar-baked salmon, chicken breast cordon-bleu, beef medallions or fettuccini)
Finish with any dessert to share
- The dinner for 4 includes 2 shared croustille au fromage plates, 4 entrees and 2 shared desserts
The fine print
Reservations are required by phone. Valid Sundays-Fridays only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms