By Travelzoo Staff
According to Avenue Magazine, locals are "lining up at this discreet northeast restaurant for a bite of home-cooked Mexican food," which earns a 4.5-star rating on Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor. Grab lunch at Cafe Del Sol with this $20 Local Deal for two people that includes any two entrees paired margaritas or beers.
Why we love it
- Lunch includes any 2 entrees and drinks
- People have been "lining up" for this "home-cooked Mexican" (Avenue Magazine)
- 4.5-star rating on Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor
- Go with 4 people for $39
Jul 31, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
Cafe Del Sol
6502 - 132 Avenue
- The menu features traditional Mexican ingredients and recipes that have been passed down the generations. Entree options include chicken enchiladas with a choice of sauce, carnitas and carne asada steak. Also choose any beverage up to $5.50, including margaritas, Mexican beers and non-alcoholic options.
- Or grab friends and save even more -- lunch for four is $39.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Aug. 1, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Thursday-Sunday. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 6 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Blackout dates include Sept. 25-26 and Oct. 2-3. Must be at least 18 years old to purchase this deal. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms