By Travelzoo Staff
Take a seat in the airy atrium of Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor, and taste an "extensive menu with local dishes in the relaxed courtyard setting" (Places Online). With this deal for $39 (reg. $74), get a dinner for two at Atrium Restaurant, praised by Travelzoo subscribers for its ambience.
Why we love it
- Dine in the lofty atrium of Radisson Hotel in Edmonton
- Get 2 apps and 2 entrees from the full menu
- Try local fare like Alberta Sterling tenderloin
- Past purchasers praised the "delicious" food
Jun 23, 2013 - Sep 29, 2013
Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
4440 Gateway Blvd.
Edmonton, AB AB T6H 5C2
- Order two appetizers, soups or salads and two entrees off the full menu. Start with dishes like the caprese salad and spicy rice noodle bowl, then dine on local fare such as Alberta Sterling beef tenderloin with caramelized onions and Slave Lake Northern Pike with roasted fingerling potatoes and lemon compote.
- Or for $59, regularly $124, go with a group and have dinner for four with two shared appetizers and four entrees -- that's $14.75 a person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Sept. 29, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items are subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms