By Travelzoo Staff
Avenue magazine lists Brasserie on its 10 Tables That Are Better Than the Rest, praising the "local and fresh" ingredients at this "bright spot," and Food Network proclaims this Kensington Road gem has "the little details down pat." With this deal, two can visit for lunch for $35, regularly up to $64.
Why we love it
- Visit this Kensington gem for lunch
- Food Network: it has "the little details down pat"
- 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Swerve Magazine loves the "lively vibe"
Jun 05, 2013 - Oct 04, 2013
1131 Kensington Rd. NW
Calgary, T2N 3P4
- Grab a window table perched above Kensington Road -- a prime spot for people-watching -- and order the following from a prix fixe menu:
- A shared starter: choose from the foie-chos, grilled Humboldt squid or Elise foie gras
- Two entrees: choose from the hanger burger, fish and chips, vegetarian sandwich, brass club or duck rillette
- A shared dessert: select the popcorn creme brulee or the chocolate mousse
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 6, through Oct. 4, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid Tuesday-Friday only. Not valid: Aug. 6-9, holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person. An automatic 18% gratuity will be charged based on the full value of the meal. Menu items subject to change. No substitutions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms