By Travelzoo Staff
Venture into the "Hansel-and-Gretel setting"
of The Bavarian Inn, nestled in the foothills of the Rockies, and taste the alpine-inspired cuisine of chef Josef Wiewer, "one of Calgary's long-established, well-respected chefs" (Calgary Herald). For $35, regularly up to $72
, two can have lunch at this German eatery dubbed one of Calgary's best of 2011 by Avenue Magazine and a "mainstay of the Bragg Creek dining scene for more than 30 years" by critic John Gilchrist.
Why we love it
- The Bavarian Inn is one of Calgary's best restaurants, says Avenue Magazine
For $35 (reg. up to $72), 2 can visit this Bragg Creek hideaway for a German lunch
- Order a starter, 2 entrees and a shared dessert-- you can dine inside or on the patio
- Earns a 96% approval rating from Travelzoo subscribers, who laud it as "outstanding"
- TripAdvisor ranks it No. 1 in Bragg Creek; users rate it 4.5 stars
May 14, 2013 - Aug 30, 2013
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant
75 White Ave.
Bragg Creek, AB T0L 0K0
- Dine inside this rustic retreat or outside on the patio and select three courses from the lunch menu:
- Any shared appetizer, soup or salad (up to $16 value), like the West Coast seafood sampler, roasted beet and goat cheese salad or German-style veal dumplings
- Any two entrees, like Rocky Mountain sausage trio, buffalo rouladen or wiener schnitzel
- Any shared dessert such as apple strudel, black forest cake or chocolate cream with fresh raspberry coulis
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 21, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. OpenTable reservations not valid. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Valid Tuesday-Friday. Must be at least 18 to purchase this deal. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Menu items subject to change. No substitutions. An automatic 16% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms