By Travelzoo Staff
Bistro 2210 is a "local favourite"
that "could easily fit well in the arrondissements of Paris," according to Avenue Calgary
. The French bistro, rated 4 stars on Urbanspoon and OpenTable, was praised by CBC critic John Gilchrist for its "good, simple ingredients prepared in good, simple ways." For $25, more than 50% off, two can have lunch at this Mission District gem with any shared starter or two soups du jour/salades maisons and any two mains off the regular menu
Why we love it
- Bistro 2210 "could easily fit well in the arrondissements of Paris," says Avenue Calgary
- For $25, 2 can visit this Mission District gem for lunch, regularly $52
- Try the steak frites with truffle aioli or the burger maison, called a "delight" by Avenue
- Urbanspoon and OpenTable users give the restaurant 4 stars
- Or, for $49, dine with a group and get this deal for 4
Dec 11, 2012 - Apr 06, 2013
2210 4 Street SW.
Calgary, AB AB T2S 1W9
- Start your meal with a dish like duck confit poutine, then try the steak frites with truffle aioli or the burger maison, called a "delight" by Avenue Calgary. You can also save more and get this lunch for four for $49, regularly $104.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 6, through April 6, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for lunch on Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Monday holidays and Feb. 14. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms