By Travelzoo Staff
Located in Canmore's Silver Creek Lodge, Wild Orchid Asian Bistro & Lounge has received 4-star reviews from users of TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon. With this exclusive deal, two can dine on a three-course dinner at this Alberta standout for $65, regularly $111.
Why we love it
- For $65, regularly $111, get a 3-course dinner for 2 at Wild Orchid Asian Bistro & Lounge
- This Canmore pan-Asian restaurant has been praised by reviewers on TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon, earning 4-star reviews
- Save even more when you make it a dinner for 4 for $95, regularly $198
Sep 14, 2012 - Feb 09, 2013
Wild Orchid Asian Bistro & Lounge
1818 Mountain Ave.
Canmore, AB T1W 3M3
- Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to try selections from the restaurant's new menu of upscale pan-Asian dishes with this dinner for two that includes:
- Any appetizer to share, like the seasoned breaded calamari with a fiery sambal oelek dipping sauce or Japanese pot stickers filled with minced chicken cabbage and chives in a tamarind sauce
- Any two entrees like the Alberta bison strip loin topped with panko-crusted maritime lobster and served with Japanese potato salad and seasonal vegetables, or the marinated elk sirloin with a fresh Thai chili and basil pesto
- Any two desserts like the signature green tea cheesecake; the wonton berry Napoleon made with fried candied wonton sheets, almond mascarpone and "drunken" field berries; or homemade mango ice cream
- Save even more when you make it a dinner for four that includes two appetizers, four main course dishes and two desserts for $95, regularly $198.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 14, through Feb. 9, 2013. This exclusive deal is limited to the first 200 vouchers sold. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid Dec. 25 - Jan. 2. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms