By Travelzoo Staff
A national institution since 1955, Canada's Sports Hall of Fame moved from Toronto to Canada Olympic Park in 2011. It boasts 40,000 square feet of audiovisual galleries, interactive exhibits like 3-D hockey and baseball, and a theatre. Bring the family for $19, reg. $35 (two adults and two kids) or get two adult tickets for $12, reg. $24.
Why we love it
- Spend the day at this state-of-the-art museum
- The 40,000-square-foot building opened in 2011
- More than 50 interactive activities, like 3-D hockey
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
Jun 18, 2013 - Sep 15, 2013
Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
169 Canada Olympic Road SW
Calgary, AB T3B 6B7
- Spend the day engaging with more than 55 sports -- shadow box with Lennox Lewis and practice with pros in the "Be a Goalie" and "Be a Catcher" virtual exhibits. Also discover sports legends and learn about the nation's storied sporting history through artefacts like Terry Fox's shoe and game-worn equipment from Bobby Orr and Wayne Gretzky. The museum isn't just for sports fans -- anyone can be inspired by these stories of Canada's greatest sports heroes.
The new World Hockey Association exhibit, featuring the AVCO World Trophy, opens on June 20.
The fine print
Note: Number of 2-for-1 adult vouchers is limited, so the option may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Sept. 15, 2013. Open Tuesday-Sunday through June and 7 days a week in July and August. Open on long weekend Mondays. Limit 6 voucher purchases per person; 6 additional can be purchased as gifts. Not valid on Canada Day or for special events. Certain portions of the Hall subject to closure for events. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms