By Travelzoo Staff
Just 10 minutes from Calgary, Sunshine Adventure Park at Kayben Farms is a 12-acre playground recommended by Family Fun Calgary. With attractions like a giant play structure, farm animals, garden center and 75-foot-long "Berry Bounce" trampoline built into the ground, the park offers a rustic respite from the city and activities to fill a summer day. This deal for $19, regularly $30, gets you admission for any four people (adults or kids).
Why we love it
- Sunshine Adventure Park offers a fun outdoor escape just 10 minutes from Calgary
- Get admission for 4 (adults or kids) for just $19, reg. $30 -- that's under $5 per person
- Features giant play structure with slides, trampoline bounce, pedal karts and rye maze
- Observe animals like baby goats, horses, ducks and pigs
- In the fall, visitors can also explore the corn maze and pumpkin patch
Apr 17, 2013 - Oct 26, 2013
314064 32 St. E.
Okotoks, AB AB T1S 1A2
- Kids of all ages can spend the day racing down the play structure's four-lane slide, competing in water pump duck races, wheeling around the pedal kart track, and hanging out with animals like baby goats, horses, chickens, geese, ducks, peacocks and pigs. Meander the rye maze, explore the woods and go on a quest to find the newly built wishing well hidden among the trees. From late August to October, visitors can also explore the corn maze and pumpkin patch.
- Stop for a break at JoJo's Cafe right on the grounds, where you can purchase burgers, hot sandwiches, fresh salads, baked goods as well as grab-and-go items.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 3, through Oct. 26, 2013. Valid Monday-Saturday during merchant's operating hours. Includes access to the U-pick area and garden center, but does not include the price of picked fruits or vegetables or any merchandise or plant material. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms