By Travelzoo Staff
For golfers teeing off at Boulder Creek -- a nearly 7,000-yard, par-72 course that features 30 acres of water -- "it's difficult to find a poor lie on a fairway or a blade of grass out of place" (Calgary Herald). Two can hit the course during prime spring, summer and fall dates at the Herald-praised course for $89, regularly $142, and enjoy a postround lunch with beers.
Why we love it
- Get 18 holes of golf for 2, plus postround lunch and beers, for $89 (reg. $142)
- Calgary Herald: "It's difficult to find a poor lie on a fairway or a blade of grass out of place"
- Tee off in spring, summer or fall; voucher is good through mid-October
- It's 40 minutes from Calgary -- the Herald says the course is "well worth the trip"
- Valid for any tee times Monday-Friday
Mar 22, 2013 - Oct 15, 2013
Windmill Golf Group
333 Boulder Creek Dr
Langdon, AB T0J 1X3
- The Herald also says that the Ron Ehlert-designed course, located just 40 minutes from downtown, is "well worth the trip." The deal includes:
- 18 holes of golf for two people: valid for any available tee time Monday-Friday through Oct. 15
- Cart rental for two people
- Two hot dogs and two beers to help you recuperate after a long day on the fairways
- Or, golf with a group -- you can also get this deal for four people for $159, regularly $284.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting on the first date of the 2013 season, through Oct. 15, 2013. Call to check open date. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for any available tee time Monday-Friday. Not valid Saturday or Sunday. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Tee times can be reserved 4 days in advance by visiting www.bouldercreek.ca. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms