By Travelzoo Staff
Warmer weather is just around the corner. Plan ahead for a white-water rafting trip this spring or summer from Inside Out Experience and save nearly 50% on a thrilling adventure on the Kananaskis River. For $49 per person, regularly $97, Travelzoo subscribers can embark on a two-hour rafting trip and go home with a DVD of photos and videos of the excursion.
Why we love it
- Plan ahead for a white-water rafting trip this spring/summer from Inside Out Experience
- Subscribers save nearly 50% on a 2-hour excursion down the Kananaskis River, reg. $97
- Includes souvenir DVD and transport to/from the river from Seebe
- Or for $85 (reg. $167), opt for a full-day trip including lunch and raft along 2 rivers
- Suitable for all skill levels
Mar 13, 2013 - Oct 01, 2013
Inside Out Experience
Seebe meeting point
Further location details will be provided upon making reservation
Bragg Creek, AB T0L 0K0
- Kananaskis River features Class I-III rapids; surf and paddle down the river surrounded by lush countryside, then jump into the glacier-fed water if you feel brave enough for a swim. Trips run twice daily at 9:45 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. and include a beverage and snack as well as roundtrip transportation from the meeting point to the river. This trip is suitable for first-timers as well as seasoned rafters.
- Or opt for a more adventurous full-day excursion with lunch and DVD included for $85, regularly $167, and ride two different rivers: the Kananaskis and Horseshoe Canyon, which boasts 200 canyons, exciting ledges and Class I-IV rapids. Full-day trips include transportation to both rivers, depart at 9:45 a.m. and return by 5:30-6 p.m.
- Wet suit, splash top, wet suit booties, gloves or mitts, life jacket and helmet are provided; bring a towel, bathing suit, change of clothes and outerwear. For more information, including directions and tips on what to pack, click here.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 15 (or first date of the 2013 season), through Oct. 1, 2013 (or last date of the 2013 season). Reservations are required by phone; subject to availability. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 5 years old for the 2-hour trip; must be 12 years old and weigh at least 90 pounds for the full-day trip. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms