By Travelzoo Staff
The Canadian Rockies are "one of the most extravagantly beautiful ranges on Earth," according to Fodor's. Soar over the "stunning scenery" of "lakes, valleys, and snowcapped mountain peaks" with this deal from Kananaskis Heli Tours, rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor. For $325 -- more than 50% off -- two can hop aboard a chopper and fly over the breathtaking terrain for 20 minutes total.
Why we love it
- The Canadian Rockies are "one of the most extravagantly beautiful ranges on Earth" (Fodor's)
- 2 can soar over this terrain in a helicopter for $325 -- or 50% off
- Hop off at a remote location, go on a guided hike and toast the views with bubbly
- Take in stunning aerial views of lakes, valleys and snow-capped mountains
Mar 26, 2013 - Jun 09, 2013
Rockies Heli Canada
Next to the Stoney Nakoda Casino
(Exit 118 - Junction of TransCanada Hwy. #1 and Kananaskis Hwy. #40)
Near Canmore, AB T0L 1N0
- Touch down at a remote location for a one-hour wilderness stop with guided hike, then raise a toast with a demi bottle of sparkling wine.
- Flights embark daily and require a minimum of four passengers to run. A souvenir photo to commemorate your adventure is also included.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 26, through June 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Tours run daily. There is a minimum of 4 passengers per tour (all 2-person groups will be paired with another 2-person group); flight may be rescheduled. There is a combined passenger weight limit of 850 lbs. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must sign a waiver. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms