By Meghan Turner
Visit a grizzly bear refuge during a bus sightseeing tour that includes a visit to Lake Louise and Takakkaw Falls, a gondola ride up the mountain and lunch.
Why we love it
- This guided tour guarantees a sighting of grizzly bear Boo in his natural habitat
- TripAdvisors give Discover Banff Tours a 4.5-star rating with more than 575 reviews
- The gondola ride provides a bird's-eye-view of the refuge and surroundings
- The lunch takes place at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Canada's highest restaurant
July 8, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014
Discover Banff Tours
Pick-Up Location Confirmed w/Reservation
Banff, AB T1L 1B5
- $119 (reg. $169) for an adult ticket to the Discover Grizzly Bear Tour
$62 (reg. $89) for a child ticket to this tour (for ages 6-12; free for children 5 and under)
The tour lasts about 10 hours and includes the refuge tour, sightseeing, a roundtrip gondola ride, lunch and rented binoculars
Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Banff to Lake Louise, starting at 8:30 a.m.; tour returns after 5 p.m.
For more details and to watch a video on the tour, click here
Dress in warm clothes and bring your camera -- there are plenty of photo ops.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Hotel pick-up and drop-off provided from Banff to Lake Louise, starting at 8:30 a.m. Your specific pick-up/drop-off location will be confirmed when making reservation. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms