By Travelzoo Staff
Vitality abounds in Canmore, the outdoor adventure-filled gateway to the Canadian Rockies, called "one of the most extravagantly beautiful ranges on Earth" by Fodor’s. Save more than 35% with an exclusive two-night package for $249 midweek or $289 over the weekend. Stays include a $50 dining credit.
Why we love it
- Through May 31, ascend to one of Grande Rockies Resort’s 600-square-foot one-bedroom view suites -- boasting stunning mountain vistas -- that sleep up to four people. Or, for $299 ($339 on weekends), spread out in an 800-square-foot two-bedroom suite that sleeps up to six and has two full baths.
- All suites feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, separate dining and living room, king and queen bedrooms with Italian Frette linens, pull-out sofa and oversized balcony with private BBQ.
- The offer includes a $50 credit for the resort's popular restaurant, Habitat, which has been featured on the pages of enRoute and Western Living magazines -- and offers a daily happy hour with $5 cocktails and wine.
- Just a five-minute drive from the eastern gates of Banff National Park, Canmore is an outdoor enthusiast's dream, known for its alpine and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, mountaineering, hiking, fishing and golfing. Back at the resort, a heated swimming pool, hot tub and kids pool await.
Grande Rockies Resort
901 Mountain Street
Canmore, AB T1W 0C9
What's included & when
- Mar 15, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Mountain escape to Grande Rockies Resort in Canmore at more than 35% off
2 nights in a 1-bedroom view suite for $249 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $289 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals)
2 nights in a 2-bedroom suite for $299 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $339 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals)
Includes a $50 credit toward food and drink at the resort's popular restaurant and bar
Travel through May 31
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-223-3398 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations hours at this hotel are 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., Mountain Standard Time. Reservations are also available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Not available on March 29-31; May 3-4, 10-11, 17-19. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms