By Travelzoo Staff
This November, see the concert "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium. With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers can save 55% on tickets to the one-night-only performance.
Why we love it
- See "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at 8 p.m.
- Seats at Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium are available starting at $15.75, regularly $35
- This show celebrates more than 25 years of the "Zelda" franchise
Sep 18, 2012 - Sep 21, 2012
'The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses'
Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
1415 14 Ave. NW
Calgary, T2N 1M4
- On Tuesday, Nov. 6, at 8 p.m., watch the orchestra from the following seating levels:
- Price Level 5/Second Balcony ... $15.75 (regularly $35)
- Price Level 4/First Balcony ... $20.25 (regularly $45)
- This show celebrates more than 25 years of the "Zelda" franchise, with the orchestra playing the memorable video game soundtrack live, accompanied by multimedia.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Enter code TRAVELZOO and click "OK." Seats will appear on interactive seating map including per ticket fees. Select seats marked $23.40 ($15.75 w/$7.65 per-ticket fee) or $29.40 ($20.25 w/$9.15 per-ticket fee) and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to complete the purchase. Fees of $4.75 per order will be additional. Subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.