By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers who previously visited The American Grille Restaurant in Richmond called their dining experience "delightful" and said "the food was delicious," and TripAdvisor users agree, giving it a 4.5-star rating.
Why we love it
- The American Grille Restaurant earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- For $45, regularly $85, 2 can choose starters and entrees
- The menu uses locally-sourced ingredients
- Subscribers who visited before said the experience was "delightful"
- Ranked 2nd out of 392 restaurants by TripAdvisor users
Apr 25, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
The American Grille Restaurant
Vancouver Airport Marriott
7571 Westminster Highway
Richmond, BC V6X 1A3
- For nearly half off, select the following from a menu that focuses on using locally-sourced ingredients:
- Any two starters, soups or salads like braised beef brisket sliders or the prawn and avocado salad with spicy lime vinaigrette
- Two entrees like the char-grilled 10-ounce beef ribeye with mushrooms or wild Pacific salmon with seasonal vegetables
- Note: The rack of lamb entree is not included but is available for an additional $5 paid directly to the merchant.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 30, through June 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Limited availability on Friday and Saturday. Not valid on Mother's Day (May 12). Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms