By Travelzoo Staff
Great River Fishing Adventures earns a 5-star average rating from more than 140 TripAdvisor users. Head out on an exhilarating, all-inclusive, four-hour sturgeon or salmon fishing adventure for $125 per person, regularly $250.
Why we love it
- 5-star average rating from more than 140 TripAdvisor users
- Search for salmon or the massive sturgeon on a 4-hour fishing trip
- Trips take place on the Fraser River in Chilliwack
- 2 can go for $199; 4 people can book a private trip for $389
Jun 26, 2013 - Dec 27, 2013
Great River Fishing Adventures
9839 Candow Street
Chilliwack, BC V2P 4K5
- Head down the Fraser River as you search for the largest freshwater fish in North America, which can grow to a maximum size of roughly 800 kilograms and 6 metres in length during its 100-year lifespan. Track down this massive fish and learn to tag and scan your catch for the mark/recapture program before letting it back into the wild. Or fish for one of five different kinds of salmon.
- For $199, regularly $500, two people can go on this excursion, or for $389, regularly $1000, get a group of four together for a private fishing trip. Bring along your own snacks and drinks -- Great River Fishing provides coolers to keep your provisions cool throughout the trip.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Dec. 27, 2013. A fishing license is required but not included. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. There is a limit of 4 total people per boat. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms