By Travelzoo Staff
Tee off seven days a week at Eighteen Pastures Golf Club in Mission, which Golf Channel's WorldGolf.com calls "one of the toughest courses" in B.C. With this exclusive Local Deal, two can hit the links then enjoy a post-game meal and drinks for $49, regularly $98.40.
Why we love it
- Tee off at any time and 7 days a week, at Eighteen Pastures Golf Club in Mission
- For $49, 2 can save 50% on the regular price for a round of golf with lunch and drinks
- Golf Channel's WorldGolf.com calls it "one of the toughest courses" in B.C.
- Vouchers are valid into the fall
May 16, 2013 - Nov 17, 2013
Eighteen Pastures Golf Course
29110 Matheson Ave.
Mission, BC V2V 6H3
- Challenge yourself on this 6,697-yard par-72 course, on greens that BCGolfPages.com calls "hard, fast and undulating" and "very difficult to putt if not played wisely." Afterward, each person can select any entree from the rotating clubhouse menu, and any two drinks, including beer.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 17, through Nov. 17, 2013. Tee time reservations are required and can be made up to 7 days in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; up to 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms