By Travelzoo Staff
There's no time like the present to hit the slopes. With 20 centimeters of snowfall Tuesday and more on the way, take advantage of what's left of ski season with this Local Deal at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. For $45 per person, regularly $76, get an all-day lift ticket.
Why we love it
- For $45 per person, regularly $76, spend the day skiing at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Vouchers are good for all ages and valid through the end of the season (April 14)
- The mountain boasts more than 3,000 skiable acres
- TripAdvisor users give the resort a 4.5-star rating
- Make a trip out of it with this $269 spring skiing special or $119 studio suite rate that includes valet parking
Mar 13, 2013 - Apr 14, 2013
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
1201-2950 Camozzi Road
Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S1
- Revy (as it's affectionately called) boasts North America's longest lift-accessed vertical descent (1,700 metres). Powder magazine recommends hitting up the "awesome" terrain at North Bowl where "you’ll never get bored" and "there's always somewhere in there to find fresh (snow)."
- Spread out over more than 3,000 acres of skiable terrain, the mountain has runs ranging from easy to extreme. Check out the trail maps before you go.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, March 13, through the end of the season (April 14, 2013). Reservations are not required. Voucher valid for any age. Children 5 years of age and under ski free. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms