By Travelzoo Staff
Rejuvenate mind and body with an escape to Kingfisher Resort & Spa on Vancouver Island at more than 45% off regular rates. For $199, wake up to ocean views with a two-night package.
Why we love it
- Dine at the on-site Breakwater Restaurant with a $50 food and beverage credit, and put another $50 credit toward a treatment at the Pacific Mist spa, which boasts a unique, eight-step "Hydropath" using hydrotherapy and the region's seaside elements. Finish up with a yoga class for two at the Starfish Yoga Studio. Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through September.
- The resort is nestled in an old growth forest on the Strait of Georgia with spectacular ocean and mountain views. Each room includes complimentary Wi-Fi access and a private balcony or patio.
Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa
4330 Island Highway South
Courtenay, BC V9N 9R9
What's included & when
- Jul 03, 2013 - Oct 01, 2013
- Getaway to the Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa on the eastern shore of Vancouver Island at more than 45% off
- $199 2-night stay in an oceanview room
- $50 food and beverage credit
- Also includes $50 spa credit and a yoga class pass for 2
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through Sept. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-7929 Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. or Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 4; Sept. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms