By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the pristine mountain wilderness this summer with an exclusive getaway to Trickle Creek Lodge in Kimberley, B.C. Suite stays for up to four people cost $119 per night and include a bottle of wine -- saving nearly 50% on current rates. For $269, visit overnight and also get two rounds of golf at what SCORE Golf magazine calls "one of the top resort courses in all of Canada."
Why we love it
- Each plush, one-bedroom suite comes equipped with a full kitchen, balcony and sofa bed, as well as free Wi-Fi. Travel through Sept. 8, including weekends.
- The lodge is nestled at the foot of Kimberley Alpine Resort, a quaint Bavarian-style village surrounded by stunning Rocky Mountain vistas and a plethora of outdoor trails. Nearby activities include white-water rafting, fly fishing and canoeing.
- Kimberley is approximately four hours by car from Calgary, Lethbridge and Spokane, and a one-hour drive from the Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport.
Trickle Creek Lodge
Kimberley, BC V1A 2Y6
What's included & when
- Jun 04, 2013 - Sep 08, 2013
- Getaway for 4 at the Trickle Creek Lodge in Kimberley, B.C., at nearly 50% off
- Stay any day through Sept. 8 in a 1-bedroom suite with a full kitchen, balcony and sofa bed
- $119 per night including a bottle of wine
- $269 per night including 2 rounds of golf at the award-winning Trickle Creek Golf Resort
- Add on an extra night for $100 more; combine vouchers to extend your stay further
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-282-1200 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 7-13, 15-16, 22-23; July 19-20; Aug. 22-24. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If you have opted for a package including golf, please let the agent know when you call to reserve. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms