By Travelzoo Staff
A cultural experience awaits in the heart of Vancouver at the Listel Hotel, a "gem of a hotel set on trendy Robson Street [that] doubles as an art gallery" (Travel + Leisure). Admire the hotel's local and international works and unique atmosphere for $99 per night, including a $30 dinner credit to spend at the new Forage restaurant.
Why we love it
- Save 45% and stay in a Museum Floor room featuring original and limited edition First Nations art curated by the University of British Columbia's Museum of Anthropology. Travel through April, including weekends.
- For $30 more nightly, stay in May or June, and save 55% on seasonal hotel rates. Frommer's says the rooms are "luxurious without being flashy" and Fodor's praises their "eclectic decor."
- The recently opened Forage restaurant serves up high-quality, farm-to-table dining sourced from local and organic farmers, fishermen and producers. Sustainable dishes include Pacific-provider salmon with Pemberton potatoes, "bread n butter" sea asparagus and pickled huckleberries, and B.C. spot prawn and seafood chowder with soft-poached egg, smoked chicharron and pork hock.
The Listel Hotel
1300 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 1C5
What's included & when
- Mar 19, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Robson Street getaway for 2 at the art-filled Listel Hotel Vancouver for 45% off
- $99 per night through April (reg. $149) or $129 nightly, May-June (reg. $259)
- Accommodations in a Museum Floor room featuring Northwest Coast art
- Includes a $30 dinner credit at Forage restaurant
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-5491 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 23, 30; May 3-4, 8-9, 29-30; June 29-30. Dinner credit only valid toward food. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms