By Travelzoo Staff
Revelstoke, British Columbia, is known for its "go big or go home" attitude for good reason. The hip heritage town is renowned among skiers for North America's longest vertical descent and first-ever ski jump, but the mountain action doesn't stop with the end of ski season.
Why we love it
- Experience a whirlwind of warm-weather activities with an overnight $119 studio suite offer, including parking -- a 40% savings on seasonal rates. Visit Sutton Place Hotel April 28 - June 28, or add $30 to travel June 29 - Aug. 31. Upgrade to a one-bedroom suite with a separate living area with a pull-out sofa bed -- ideal for families -- for $30 more per night.
- Revelstoke (or "Revy," as it's affectionately called by locals) is a natural respite from the road along the TransCanada Highway between Calgary and Vancouver, with plenty to do on-and-off the luxe property. Kick back poolside or make your way to Revelstoke National Park, which shelters the world's only temperate inland rain forest, featuring boardwalk trails through old-growth western red cedar and hemlock trees, some more than 800 years old. The town is also home to the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway -- a historic symbol of the unification of Canada.
- For those who want to take advantage of the area's legendary spring snowfalls and late-season powder days, an additional $269 spring skiing offer is your ticket to savings of more than 50% on current rates -- including two daylong adult lift tickets, valet parking and a one-night stay in a studio suite with a spacious bathroom, fully equipped kitchenette and in-suite washer-dryer. Additional ski tickets are just $45 per person (reg. $76) with a Travelzoo Local Deals offer -- a 40% discount.
The Sutton Place Hotel at Revelstoke Mountain Resort
2950 Camozzi Rd
Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S1
What's included & when
- Mar 12, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- Retreat to Sutton Place Hotel in Revelstoke, B.C. at 40% off
$119 for 1 night in a studio suite from April 15 - June 28, or $149, June 29 - Aug. 31
Upgrade to a 1-bedroom suite for $30 more
Stay and ski for $269 nightly through April 14, including 2 ski passes (reg. $152)
All packages include parking
- Additional ski tickets are just $45 per person (reg. $76) with an exclusive Travelzoo Local Deal -- a 40% discount
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-378-8866 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms