By Travelzoo Staff
See a different side of Vancouver, British Columbia, with an overnight getaway to the Inn at the Quay in New Westminster. This exclusive $109 offer -- 45% off regular pricing -- is available Thursdays-Sundays, Jan. 18 - April 28, and includes a $30 food and beverage credit.
Why we love it
- The hotel is a direct 30-minute Skytrain ride to downtown Vancouver, but you may not want to leave the copious attractions steps from the hotel. A buzzing culinary and shopping scene is taking shape in "New West," and the Inn at the Quay is at its heart. Located adjacent to the hotel is a 10-cinema theatre, the Shops at New West Station and River Market, the area's focal point, where guests can use their $30 credit at Wild Rice -- irrefutably New Westminster's hottest restaurant.
- The hotel itself is alive with brightly coloured room schemes, with dazzling views of the Fraser River from every room. Free Wi-Fi, an onsite whirlpool (private Jacuzzi room packages are $159 per night) and sauna, and front-door access to the revitalized riverfront boardwalk and brand-new Pier Park round out an exceptional overnight experience.
Inn at the Quay
900 Quayside Drive
New Westminster, BC V3M 6G1
What's included & when
- Jan 16, 2013 - Apr 28, 2013
- Riverfront escape for 2 with guaranteed waterview rooms at the Inn at the Quay in New Westminster for 45% off regular pricing
- $109 for 1 night in a Quay Queen Room (reg. $199)
- $129 for 1 night in a Quay King Room (reg. $209)
- $159 for 1 night in a Queen Jacuzzi Room (reg. $229)
- All stays include a $30 dinner credit at Wild Rice Restaurant
- Travel Thursdays-Sundays, Jan. 18 - April 28
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive the credit daily
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-663-2001 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14, 2013. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms