By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a cultural experience in the heart of Vancouver while staying at the Listel Hotel on trendy Robson Street. Filled with local and international art, the hotel's decor lends to the unique atmosphere which guests can experience for $99 per night (reg. $169), including $30 to spend at the brand-new Forage restaurant. Travel daily through April, including weekends.
Why we love it
- Stay in a Museum Floor room featuring contemporary Northwest Coast art hailing from the University of British Columbia's Museum of Anthropology. For $10 more, upgrade to a Gallery Floor room highlighting local and international art from the world-renowned Buschlen Mowatt Galleries. All rooms include free Wi-Fi, windows that open and a work desk. Gallery Floor rooms are also equipped with a chaise lounge and bathrobes.
- The newly opened Forage restaurant serves high-quality farm-to-table dining. Showcasing sustainable dishes sourced from local and organic farmers, fishermen and producers, dishes include Pacific Provider salmon with Pemberton potatoes, "bread n butter" sea asparagus and pickled huckleberries, and BC spot prawn and seafood chowder with soft-poached egg, smoked chicharron and pork hock.
The Listel Hotel
1300 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 1C5
What's included & when
- Nov 27, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013
- Robson Street getaway for 2 at the art-filled Listel Hotel Vancouver for 50% off regular pricing
- $99 for 1 night in a Museum Floor room featuring Northwest Coast art (reg. $169)
- $109 for 1 night in a Gallery Floor room featuring local and international art (reg. $189)
- $30 in dining at the new Forage restaurant
- Travel daily through April, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
Take advantage of a complimentary wine reception from 5-6 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-5491 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. All reservations must be made by Feb. 28, 2013. Not available on: Dec. 31; Feb. 14. Dining credit only valid toward food. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms