By Travelzoo Staff
Admire the Pacific Ocean and the beauty of a fall sunset with a two-night retreat to your own cozy beach house for $199 -- a peaceful escape that saves more than 40% on current rates for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through March 7.
Why we love it
- The one-bedroom suites at the Cox Bay Beach Resort can house up to two people and feature full kitchens, living rooms, gas fireplaces and deck areas. Two-bedroom suites for up to four people are also available for $349 for two nights.
- Stroll the white sand of Cox Bay Beach to breathe in the crisp fresh air, contemplate sweeping ocean views, relax in the outdoor hot tub or curl up with a good book by the stone fireplace in the resort’s lounge pavilion. The on-site fitness facilities, which include a yoga and meditation room, offer an opportunity for physical and spiritual replenishment.
- The resort is on the west coast of Vancouver Island, five minutes from Tofino and its restaurants, cafes and galleries. The town is also a haven for nature lovers, offering guided access to activities such as whale watching, fishing and surfing.
Cox Bay Beach Resort
1431 Pacific Rim Highway
Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
What's included & when
- Sep 25, 2012 - Mar 07, 2013
- Connect with nature at a 4-star boutique beach resort near Tofino on the west coast of Vancouver Island at more than 40% off regular pricing
- Stay 2 nights in a 1-bedroom Beach House Suite for $199, or in a 2-bedroom Beach House Suite for $349
- Single night stays are also available: the 1-bedroom Beach House Suite is $109 and the 2-bedroom Beach House Suite is $179
- All suites feature full kitchens, living rooms, gas fireplaces and deck areas
- Vouchers can be combined for extended visits
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesday between Oct. 1, 2012 - March 7, 2013 (Sunday-Thursday for 1-night stays)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 250-725-2600 (line open between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 7-8; Dec. 24 - Jan. 2; Feb. 10-11. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms