By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to a rustic lakeside resort in B.C.'s Okanagan region, surrounded by 300 acres of mountainside parkland, and save 40% on regular rates for a stay at Lake Okanagan Resort. For $229, spend two nights in a Studio Suite, big enough to sleep a family of four.
Why we love it
- Availability for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals spans through Oct. 31. Lake View One Bedroom Suites are also available for slightly more.
- This offer includes one $40 food & beverage credit, one round of golf per person, per day, and one hour of tennis per day.
- Known as the Napa of the North for its temperate climate, long chain of crystal-blue lakes and sheer number of wineries in the region, the Okanagan is "the ideal destination for freshwater-sports enthusiasts, golfers, skiers, and wine lovers" (Frommer's).
- Just a short drive to the trendy shops and restaurants of Kelowna, this family-friendly resort boasts rooms with kitchen facilities, outstanding views, a nine-hole golf course, two lit tennis courts, hot tubs, pools, an on-site restaurant and lounge, a spa, a brand-new marina and outdoor BBQs.
- Not available on: Sept. 30 - Oct. 4
Lake Okanagan Resort
2751 Westside Road
Kelowna, BC V1Z 3T1
What's included & when
- Sep 06, 2012 - Nov 01, 2012
- Lakeside retreat for 2 adults and up to 2 children at Lake Okanagan Resort
$229 for 2 nights in a Studio Suite (reg. $398)
$259 for 2 nights in a Lake View One Bedroom Suite (reg. $478)
Available for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through Oct. 31
1 round of golf per person, per day ($35 value per day)
1 hour of tennis per day ($12 value per day)
Combine vouchers to extend your stay
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 250-769-3511 or 1-800-663-3273 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 30; Oct. 1-4. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms