By Hafeez Jessa
Visit Whistler with a Travelzoo-exclusive deal that offers an optional Ice Room experience plus complimentary extras. Discounts are available into spring -- including over March Break.
Why we love it
- The Listel Hotel Whistler offers perks like daily continental breakfast and Wi-Fi access
- Belvedere Ice Room is a unique vodka-tasting lounge, a one-of-a-kind sub-zero experience
- The hotel is steps from the ski lifts, restaurants, shops and nightlife
- Outdoor enthusiasts can partake in the year-round activities in the area
The Listel Hotel Whistler
4121 Village Green
Whistler, BC V0N 1B4
What's included & when
- March 3 - May 29; rates vary within the travel period and blackouts apply
- $165 for two nights, Sunday-Thursday arrivals April 20 - May 29
- $255 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals March 3 - April 16
- Add $40 to either package for Belvedere Ice Room admission and tastings for two per stay ($110 value)
- All accommodations in a Standard room with two queen beds
Don a parka (provided) and sample any four vodkas among a selection of more than 50
from across the globe in Canada's only permanent, sub-zero vodka room.
The fine print
Not available for arrivals on: May 18, 25. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-663-5472 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $30 per night. Up to two children 18 years and younger stay free. Parking is an additional $18 per night. This hotel is pet-friendly in select rooms. A $25 pet fee per night will apply. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy or inquire with the hotel directly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms