By Travelzoo Staff
Save 25% on tickets to "Amaluna" by Cirque du Soleil in Vancouver with this special Boxing Day Local Deal. Tickets start at $41.25, regularly $55.
Why we love it
- Last chance to see the highly praised Cirque du Soleil show "Amaluna" in Vancouver
- Save 25% on tickets to some of the final shows in January
- Tickets start at $41.25 for adults and $29 for children, regularly $55 and $38.50
- Upgraded seats are also available, including some of the best seats under the big top
- The Montreal Gazette calls "Amaluna" "poetry in acrobatic motion"
Dec 21, 2012 - Jan 02, 2013
Cirque du Soleil
Under the Grand Chapiteau at The Concord Pacific Place
Quebec St. and Pacific Blvd.
Vancouver, V6Z 2R6
- Performances Jan. 2-4, 6, 9-10, 13, 18-20 are available. The following seating sections under the Grand Chapiteau at Concord Pacific Place are included:
- Category 3 ... $41.25, reg. $55
- Category 2 ... $56.25, reg. $75
- Category 1 ... $71.25, reg. $95
- Children's tickets are also on sale in all sections starting at $29.
- Award-winning director Diane Paulus brings her artistic expertise to "Amaluna," a show that honors femininity, renewal, rebirth and balance with a cast that is 75 percent female. Loosely based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest," it's an acrobatic story of love and beauty.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and select desired performance from the calendar, then desired price level. Pricing on the Cirque du Soleil website will include fees of $9.50-$10.50 per ticket. The fees will also apply for children's tickets. $5 per order will be extra. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Children are ages 2-12.