By Travelzoo Staff
The highly reviewed show "Amaluna" by Cirque du Soleil is coming to Vancouver this month, and Travelzoo subscribers can get some of the best seats under the big top for 20% off select performances, including opening night. Tickets start at $60, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- Save up to $20 on tickets to see "Amaluna," the highly praised Cirque du Soleil show in Vancouver
- Select from 8 performances in November and December
- Some of the best seats are available under the big top at Concord Pacific Place
- Tickets start at $60 for adults and $42 for children, regularly $75 and $52.50
- The Montreal Gazette calls "Amaluna" "poetry in acrobatic motion"
Nov 12, 2012 - Dec 10, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
Under the Grand Chapiteau at The Concord Pacific Place
Quebec St. and Pacific Blvd.
Vancouver, V6Z 2R6
- The Globe and Mail says "Amaluna: It's Cirque de Shakespeare, and it soars." Performances under the Grand Chapiteau at Concord Pacific Place are available for $60 (reg. $75) for Price Level 2 and $76 (reg. $95) for Price Level 1:
- Friday, Nov. 23, 8 p.m. (opening night) - only Price Level 1 is available
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 5, 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 6, 4 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 7, 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 8, 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 9, 5 p.m.
- Children's tickets are also available starting at $42 (reg. $52.50).
- Award-winning director Diane Paulus brings her artistic expertise to "Amaluna," a show that honors femininity, renewal, rebirth and balance with a cast that is 75% female. Loosely based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest," the show is a fantastical story of love and beauty.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and select desired performance from the calendar, then desired price level. Pricing on the Cirque du Soleil website will include fees of $9.50-$10.50 per ticket. The fees will also apply for children's tickets. $5 per order will be extra. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Children are ages 2-12.