By Travelzoo Staff
"If you’re a fan of red meat, you won’t be disappointed," Avenue Magazine says of Bistro Saisons' farm-to-table fare with a French twist. Located in Oliver Square, it's been called "a winner" for its "quality" dishes, "joyful service" and "cheery vibe" (Edmonton Journal). For half off, sit down to a dinner for two with any two appetizers, entrees and brut.
Why we love it
- Select 2 appetizers and entrees from the full menu
- Dinner begins with 2 glasses of sparkling wine
- Canadian fare with a French twist and locally sourced ingredients
- 4-stars on Urbanspoon and OpenTable
Aug 13, 2013 - Nov 05, 2013
11358 104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 2W9
- Carnivores will delight in free reign of the menu, including appetizers like duck fritters and house terrine, and entrees such as the pan-roasted pork loin chop with summer cassoulet, Dijon apple jus, braised red cabbage. The menu also features chicken and fish options, such as the fried oysters app and walleye entree.
- Or, four people can have this dinner for $95 and save more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, Aug. 13, through Nov. 5, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Tuesday-Saturday. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity will be automatically added to the full value of the bill. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms