By Travelzoo Staff
Set in a charming bungalow, The Living Room has "one of Calgary's best patios" -- complete with a fireplace and heaters to "take the edge off of chilly summer evenings" (Avenue Magazine). With this deal, visit this bustling spot on 17th Avenue for a laid-back lunch for two for $35, regularly up to $70 (or for $65, get this deal for four).
Why we love it
- "One of the best spots on 17th Avenue" (Avenue Mag)
- Order 2 entrees and 2 drinks from the full menu
- 4 stars on Yelp and TripAdvisor
- 10Best says "the cuisine is terrific"
Jul 23, 2013 - Sep 22, 2013
The Living Room
514 17 Ave. SW.
Calgary, AB AB T2S 0A9
- Order any two entrees (excluding fondue) like the black angus beef tenderloin and cobb salad, and pair them with two drinks (up to $12 value each), including beer, wine by the glass and "inventive" cocktails (FFWD Weekly) like the punch with spiced rum and peach schnapps or the Negroni with fresh-squeezed orange.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23, through Sept. 22, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, Dining Week or Stampede weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person. An 18% gratuity will be charged based on the full value of the meal. Must be 18 older to purchase this deal. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms