By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to the Elkwater Lake Lodge & Resort nestled in the picturesque pine-crested highlands of Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park for 40% off seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park is the first and only interprovincial park in Canada
- Ideal for families: Rooms sleep up to two adults and two children
- This resort is just steps from Elkwater Lake and a bounty of hiking and biking trails
- Once snow arrives, the Hidden Valley Ski Resort is five minutes away
- There is no need for guests to stray far from the resort -- a restaurant, full-service spa and indoor saltwater pool are all on site
Elkwater Lake Lodge & Resort
401 4 St
Elkwater, AB T0J 1C0
Tel: 1 (888) 893-3811
What's included & when
- Arrive Sept. 16 - Dec. 15, including weekends
- $199 for 2 nights in a Lodge Room
- Up to 2 children 17 years of age and younger are free
For astronomy enthusiasts, the park is a designated Dark Sky Preserve. With one of the darkest skies in North America, it's the perfect setting for star gazing.
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, Sept. 24-26 is no longer available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-893-3811 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available for stays on: Oct. 4-5, 11-13; Nov. 8-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms