By Travelzoo Staff
Long known as the gateway to the Canadian Rockies, Canmore, Alberta, is now a fully fledged destination in itself, rivaling nearby Banff for tourist appeal. This exclusive two-night weekday getaway at the Holiday Inn Canmore -- ranked the No. 4 hotel in Canmore on TripAdvisor -- offers an upgraded King Loft or Premiere Suite and a $30 food and beverage credit at the on-site Bench Restaurant for $199. Arrive Friday or Saturday for $229.
Why we love it
- King Loft Suites feature a sleeping area in an upstairs loft with a spacious living area on the lower level. Premier Suites feature jetted tubs and fireplaces. All rooms come with Wi-Fi and parking, and are equipped with a fridge and microwave -- and stunning mountain views.
- Available now through June 15 (and from Sept. 15 to Dec. 23), the offer is well positioned for golfing, hiking, horseback riding and exploring Banff National Park, situated a five-minute drive to the west.
Holiday Inn Canmore
1 Silvertip Trail
Canmore, AB T1W2Z7
What's included & when
- Apr 26, 2013 - Dec 23, 2013
- Rocky mountain getaway to the Holiday Inn Canmore at almost 50% off seasonal rates
- $199 for a two-night stay in an upgraded King Loft or Premiere Suite, Sunday-Thursday arrivals; Friday-Saturday arrivals are $229
- All stays include a $30 credit at the on-site Bench restaurant and complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- Travel through June 15 or Sept. 15 - Dec. 23
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-609-4422 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 15-19, 25-31; June 1-5; Sept. 16-17, 22-23; Oct. 11-13, 19, 23; Nov. 8-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms