By Travelzoo Staff
Behold Banff in bloom with this $169 two-night getaway package for two this spring. This exclusively negotiated, 40%-off deal at The Juniper Hotel & Bistro includes a $30 dining credit and a room with a view of Mount Norquay.
Why we love it
- For $20 more, enjoy the sweeping, sunny-sided views of two iconic mountain ranges and the town of Banff from a deluxe room with a balcony or walk. The Globe and Mail praises the property, saying it "embodies the essence of the Canadian Rockies."
- Situated above the picturesque streets of Banff, the hotel affords a stunning vantage point to experience the epic Rocky Mountain range of Canada's most iconic national park, UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Top 10 Destinations in Canada in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2012 awards.
- Enjoy the views alongside quintessential regional cuisine at the on-site Juniper Bistro. Avenue Magazine says the menu's "crossroads cuisine theme has a reverence for land and water." Use the credit to indulge in locally inspired dishes such as braised Alberta bison with hand-rolled gnocchi or Tofino spring salmon. Explore on-site walking and biking trails, or descend into Banff to visit shops and museums. For some well-deserved rest and relaxation, a year-round outdoor hot tub awaits back at the hotel.
The Juniper Hotel
1 Mount Norquay Road
Banff, AB T1L1E1
What's included & when
- Mar 09, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Spring escape for 2 in Banff National Park at The Juniper Hotel at 40% off
- $169 for 2 nights, arrive Sun.-Wed., March 18 - May 8
- $189 for 2 nights, arrive Thurs.-Sat., April 4 - May 4
- $179 for 2 nights, arrive Sun.-Wed., May 21 - June 26
- $199 for 2 nights, arrive Thurs.-Sat., May 10 - June 29
- Add $20 to any rate to upgrade to a deluxe room with panoramic views of the mountains and town of Banff
- All offers include $30 to spend at The Juniper Bistro
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-551-2281 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 22-24, 29-31; April 1, 27; May 13-20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms