By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the unspoiled wilderness of Banff National Park -- one of the Top 10 Destinations in Canada as voted by TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2012 awards. With this exclusively negotiated Travelzoo deal for $175, stay two nights at The Juniper Hotel with $30 to spend on dining, arriving Sundays-Wednesdays into December. Stay two nights arriving Thursday-Saturday for $195.
Why we love it
- Unwind in a guest room including free Internet, organic bath amenities and a mini fridge, or for $20 more, upgrade to a Deluxe room where a balcony provides panoramic views of the mountain and city of Banff.
- Warm up fireside or take in views of the Rockies from the Juniper Bistro. Feast on locally inspired cuisine such as wild mushroom bruschetta, grilled Alberta rib eye and braised bison poutine.
- Set at the foot of Mount Norquay, the hotel features decor that embraces its surroundings with natural elements such as Rocky Mountain rundlestone and reclaimed timbers. It is also minutes to outdoor activities including hiking, biking, skiing and bird watching. Upon returning to the hotel, soothe your muscles with a dip in the year-round outdoor hot tub.
The Juniper Hotel
1 Mount Norquay Road
Banff, AB T1L 1E1
What's included & when
- Sep 21, 2012 - Dec 19, 2012
- Rocky Mountain retreat for 2 at The Juniper Hotel in Banff National Park at 50% off regular pricing
- $175 for a 2-night stay in a room with a northerly view up to Mount Norquay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $318)
- $195 for a 2-night stay, Thursday-Saturday arrivals (reg. $358)
- Add $20 to either rate to upgrade to a Deluxe room with a balcony and panoramic view of mountain ranges and town of Banff
- $30 to spend at The Juniper Bistro
- Travel Sept. 27 - Dec. 19
Grab this offer to take advantage of early ski season in Banff, which typically starts mid-November.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-866-551-2281 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 5-7, 20; Nov. 25; Dec. 15. Limited availability for lunch and dinner on Saturdays. Call ahead to make reservations. $30 dining credit will be applied to guests' final bill upon check out. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms