By Travelzoo Staff
The Montreal Gazette calls "Amaluna" by Cirque du Soleil "poetry in acrobatic motion." With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers get access to seats for this big-top production starting at $40. This offer saves an additional $10 on every ticket and awards access to the best seats in the house before the general public.
Why we love it
- Get access before the general public to "Amaluna," the newest Cirque du Soleil show coming to Edmonton next year
- Be among the first to purchase tickets for performances in May and June 2013; this offer also takes $10 off regularly priced tickets
- Tickets are $40-$125 for adults and start at $30 for children
- "Amaluna" is performed under the Grand Chapiteau at Northlands Park
- Sale ends Tuesday, Dec. 4, at 10 a.m. ET
Nov 17, 2012 - Dec 05, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
7410 Borden Park Rd NW
Edmonton, T5J 2N5
- Nearly all performances May 30 - June 16 are available for the highly praised show. The following seating sections under the Grand Chapiteau at Northlands Park are on sale:
- Category 4 ... $40, reg. $50
- Category 3 ... $55, reg. $65
- Category 2 ... $75, reg. $85
- Category 1 ... $90, reg. $100
- Premium ... $125
- Children's tickets are also on sale starting at $30.
- Note: Friday-Sunday performances are $5 more, except for premium seats. Category 1 seats are $10 more Fridays-Sundays.
- Award-winning director Diane Paulus brings her artistic expertise to "Amaluna," a show that honors femininity, renewal, rebirth and balance with a cast that is 75 percent female. Loosely based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest," it's an acrobatic story of love and beauty.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now" and select desired performance from the calendar and then desired price level. Pricing on the Cirque du Soleil website will include fees of $8.50-$13.50. The fees will also apply for children's tickets. $5 per order will be extra. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Children are ages 2-12.